Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Toys

So I ordered an airbrush machine from Sugarcraft on May 12 and it just got here Tuesday, 3 weeks later. While I'm super excited to get my new toy, I am SOOOOO aggrivated with Sugarcraft so if you're reading this and contemplating purchasing anything from Sugarcraft, take my advice and don't do it. Go to Global Sugar Art.

Anyway...I tested out my airbrush machine last night and let's just say that I'm not going to post any pictures yet. It's a little rough to say the least. I did however airbrush some pearl shimmer on a wedding cake that I finished today. That was so cool! I'm so excited about this one because it turned out so good! This is my first wedding cake with a wedding planner I just started working with and I'm so glad that it turned out much better than I thought it would. I'll post a picture later.

I've got a busy week coming up. I'm catering desserts for a huge picnic this Saturday. I've got 3 cakes, gallons of banana pudding and dozens of brownie pops to make.

Should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment