Monday, May 18, 2009

More sketches...

This first sketch is for a baby shower in a couple of weeks. She was really open to the design and really didn't care about the flavors except that the mom wants cookies & cream filling.


This cake is for a wedding professional's luncheon. It's not until October, but the next few months are going to be insane so I wanted to get the sketch finished when I had the time. I can't wait to do this cake. The planner organizing the event said I could do anything I wanted and I've been wanting to do this cake for FOREVER!! I can't wait.

This cake is for a bride...the 4th sketch. This is completely different than the first cake she wanted. I really hope she goes with this one because it's so elegant and gorgeous. This one should go so much better with her theme. She's doing antique, elegant decor in an old-world location. It should be beautiful. The cake is ivory and sashes are airbrushed bronze. She wants pink on there too so the swiss dots and monogram are blush pink. There are ivory pearls on the top and bottom tiers where the sashes meet in the back. I'm actually getting really excited about this cake. I hope it turns out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment