Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today's chores

As I mentioned in a previous post, time management is crucial this week. So my chores today were to get the strawberries and bananas for Brit's cake (one tier is strawberry shortcake, one tier is banana split and the other tier is mint chocolate chip) along with some other misc. supplies (check), then decorate cake boards and make the cake stand for Brit's cake and make more buttercream.

The ironic thing about shopping with Olivia is that she's wired for the beginning of the trip and always falls asleep in the car on the way to the grocery store so I end up lugging around 30 lbs of dead weight while I'm pushing a grocery cart with one hand. You should see the looks. It's hilarious. Then, as soon as we get back home, she's wide awake. It's insane! Forget bout getting anything accomplished in peace. I have to admit that I'm pretty lucky because she's nearly perfectly behaved.
Here's the cute little "crumb" (ha ha ha).


No comments:

Post a Comment